How do I book a Fitness Class?
You can scroll down to the bottom of the schedule page and find class of choice.
Or log in to Wellness Living by clicking on the LOGIN tab in the top right corner.
How to book in a family member:
How much are Group Fitness Classes?
Full Session Registration for 45min: $12 per class
Full Session Registration for 60min: $16 per class
Full Session Registration for 90min: $20 per class
Drop Ins open up 48 Hours Prior to the class of the session.
Drop In for 45 min: $14.50
Drop In for 60 min: $18.50
Drop In for 90 min: $22.50
Why do I get an error message when I try to waitlist for a class?
The waitlist option is not available for fitness classes. It's only an option for Small Group Training sessions.
What is the cancellation policy for Group Fitness Classes?
1. All purchases are NON REFUNDABLE. A full credit for future classes will be issued, only when a client cancels from the session in FULL, 7 days or more prior to the start of the program.
2. In medical cases, where clients are no longer able to attend the remaining classes in a session, credits will pro-rated, when a doctor’s note is provided.
3. Credits will NOT be be issued for individual classes, regardless of your reason for absence.
4. Credits are non-transferable between classes. You are welcome to send another person in your spot, but please let the instructor know in advance.
5. A minimum number of participants is required for each class. Programs with insufficient registration will be cancelled 48hrs prior to the start date. Registered participants will receive a full credit.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING | MANCAVE
How do I join Small Group Training sessions?
Send us an email and we will work to match up an open space with your schedule.
Do I need any experience to join Small Group Training?
No experience necessary. We are here to guide you through the experience to provide you with training sessions that work for you & your goals.
Can I work towards a specific goal in a Small Group Session?
Each person in the group receives a personalized workout. One person can be training for a marathon while another has just started working out in a gym setting.
What is the commitment for Small Group Training?
Our Small Group Training requires a full monthly commitment. Notice of any permanent schedule changes are required by 15th of the current month. Clients are booked in advance, on predetermined specific days & times.
What is the cost?
Sessions are $16 each, billed monthly.
What is the class cancellation policy for current clients?
Clients can cancel 12hrs or more before the start of a single session which will put a credit on account for another session to be used within the current month.